How much are they?
- Full festival tickets SOLD OUT!
- Thursday: €80 (Box office: €90)
- Friday: €80 (Box office: €90)
- Saturday: €80 (Box office: €90)
More info visit: http://www.primaverasound.es/entradasAbonosPlazos?lang=en
How many tickets can I buy?
There´s a limit of 6 tickets per address and per credit card for this event.
Can I buy 1-day tickets?
Do I need to register in advance to buy tickets?
Where can I buy them from?
When do the tickets go on sale? Do they sell out? If so, when?2016 tickets are already on sale.
Primavera Sound tickets tend to sell out very quickly, but we can´t predict what will happen this year, so the best advice is to buy your tickets as soon as possible.
Where do I collect my tickets from?
The easiest way is just to print your tickets at home. If you would prefer however, you can also collect them at the festival entrance or have them delivered.
How do I get there?
Once you are in Barcelona, you have a few options:
Going by bus:
Lines: 43, 7, 36,141, 41
Timetable from 6:30am to 11:15pm approx
Night bus: N6, N7
Timetable from 11pm to 6am.
Going by metro:
El Maresme-Fòrum Station (Exit Rambla Prim)
The festival site (Parc del Fòrum) is 150m away from the underground station El Maresme - Fòrum
From Monday to Thursday from 5am to 12am
Fridays and a day prior to festival days from 5am to 2am
Saturdays, non-stop service
Going by tram
(T4 Line): Fòrum Station connection with underground (L4)
Sunday to Thursday from 5am to 12am, Friday and Saturday from 5am to 2am
What is the closest city to the festival?
Please see map below:
View Larger Map
Camping? Hostels? Hotels?
You have a few options: (camping is not available at Primavera Sound).
1 - Hotel
A good hotel room for 2 people in Barcelona will cost around €250 for 4 nights.
2 - Hostel
A room to share will cost around €20 per night.
3 - Couch surfing
This is a hospitality exchange and social networking website. Once you join up, you can search through host's profiles and look for someone to stay with around the area of the festival, for free! This can be a really great way to meet people who live locally and get all the best tips.
Check it out: https://www.couchsurfing.org/
Food & drink
How much should I expect to spend each day?
Of course, this depends on the person, but to give you an idea we´d say around €20 per day should cover the cost of your food and drink.
- Bottle of water: €2 (approx)
- Beer: €3 (approx)
- Food: Between €4 and €6 (approx)
When does the festival start? What time?
In 2017, Primavera will take place from the 31st of May to the 04th of June.
The festival starts at 4pm and runs all the way through until 6am.
Are there any age limits?
of 14 and under can enter the festival free of charge as long as they are
accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Children of 15 must purchase a ticket and must also be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Anyone aged 16 or over must purchase a ticket, but they don´t need to be accompanied by an adult.
What artists have performed before?
Nine Inch Nails; Arcade Fire; Queens of the Stone Age; The National; Pixies; Crystal Castles; Animal Collective; Blur; The Postal Service; The Knife; Phoenix; Death Cab; for Cutie; The Cure; Franz Ferdinand; Yann Tiersen; Beirut; The xx; Wilco; Justice
Is the line-up out?
Check it out: http://www.primaverasound.es/artistas
What´s the average temperature?
It varies, you need to check the weather forecast before leaving and definitely before packing. To give you an idea, you can expect temperatures from around 16 to 24°C.
Do you want to meet other people also going to Primavera Sound?
Festivalholics will create an event for each festival on Facebook. So join the event and get chatting!
- Food and drink: As the festival is in the beautiful city of Barcelona, you´ll have all the culinary delights of this fantastic city at your fingertips. In Barcelona, eating comes first, and when you taste the food you´ll discover why! Trying out some local restaurants before and after the festival is an absolute must, we would definitely suggest indulging in some Sangria to start off your festival experience!
- Enjoy yourself like there is no tomorrow!